MainMenu

Monday, March 2, 2009

Lets do something big for mankind before we leave

It is a snowy day in va. and I have a little time before I walk out the door. I was just thinking that life is uncertain and I dont know the the that will be my last , so I would like to think and do something good for mankind everyday. Last year we did a fast for the hungry people in Africa. We raised about 20,000 dollars . That was good but this year I would like to raise about 100,000 . We went without eating anything and only drinking water for 5 days. We were and I mean DR.GIPSON AND DR. SAM RICHARDS along with students from AU. made it. I did not miss food as much as I thought .The 5th day I did start dreaming about food. I lost 18 pounds and everybody else lost alot too. But it was for a good cause and people are able to eat because we didnt . Because people dont see the starving in other countries they dont think about it but just remember we were lucky to be born in this country we were not special

No comments:

Post a Comment