MainMenu

Monday, March 2, 2009

good deed of the day

Even though this blog is on what we do in Africa I want it to be for people listing the good deeds they do every day for man. In the long run wherever people need help and hope if you can help please do. Today my good deed was that one of my friends got laid off his job. I train people at Golds gym in the morning for a couple hours , I will give him the money I make until he gets another job. He is a good man with a family . He did not want to take it because of his pride but I said that if it was me I would hope someone would help me. So he took it and I said just when you get on your feet just help someone else. That made me feel good . I am lucky and I know it and appreciate my situation in life. Years ago my brother was in the same situation and I went about it the wrong way and he ended up killing himself, I wont make the same mistake again.
Unhtil tomorrow goodnight
Kermit

No comments:

Post a Comment